Coach noun, often attributive ˈkōch
[from the concept that the tutor conveys the student through examinations]
1. a : a private tutor
b : one who instructs or trains <an acting coach>
Much like in sports, a Parent Coach is there to help cheer you on, support you and guide you. A Parent Coach possesses the tools necessary to provide relevant practical help for all parents. The family that you dream about is truly attainable with the help of The Parent Guide.
THE PARENT COACH WILL:
- Find solutions to your specific parenting challenges
- Provide important ADHD and developmental information
- Support you as you implement new parenting tools
- Help you to gain more confidence in your parenting skills
- Design a parenting plan that is truly unique to your family
- Identify your family’s strengths and what is working now
- Help you navigate the school system
- Bring more energy and joy into your parenting.
- Empower and equip you to deal with future problems independent of the coach